1, 078 out of 2, 382 hurdled the April 2012 Midwifery board examination. The board examination was held at different testing centers in Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Manila, Baguio, CDO, Cebu and Davao and was headed by Dr. Alejandro R. San Pedro (Chairman) and its members.Below are the official list of board passers as released by PRC after 3 working days: (Passers, Top 10, Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools)
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
MIDWIFE LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on APRIL 15 & 16, 2012 Page: 2 of 23
Released on APRIL 19, 2012
Seq. No. N a m e
Registration and Requirements:
PRC reminded that passers that the start of issuance of the Professional Identification ID will be on May 7 but not later than May 12, 2012.
- Community Tax Certificate
- Passport Size ID Picture (2 copies - colored with white background and name tag)
- One by One ID Picture (1 copy - colored with white background and name tag)
- Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (accomplished)
- Metered Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 pc.)
- 450 Pesos (Initial Registration Fee)
- 420 Pesos (Annual Registration Fee for 2012-2015)
During the November 2011 Midwife Licensure exam, 1,701 out of 3,756 passed.
On the other hand, you may like our Facebook page for more updates about Midwifery board examination.