Roll of Successful Examinees in the
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on MARCH 20, 2012 & FF. DAYS Page: 2 of 2
Released on MARCH 27, 2012
Seq. No. N a m e
The date of registration for the issuance of the Professional ID Card will be on the 10th of April but not later than April 20, 2012.
- Community Tax Certificate
- Passport Size ID Picture (2 copies - colored with white background and name tag)
- One by One ID Picture (1 copy - colored with white background and name tag)
- Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (accomplished)
- Metered Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 pc.)
- 600 Pesos for (Initial Registration Fee)
- 450 Pesos for (Annual Registration Fee for 2012-2015)
Landscape Architecture is one of the board courses with few examinees. Last March 2011, there were only 34 examinees, 23 of them passed. The results of this program is normally being released after three working days.
Meanwhile, the results of March 2012 Landscape Architect licensure exam as well as the roll of successful examinees will be posted in this blog soon as the Board of Landscape Architecture and PRC released the list.
Passers should bring the following requirements