Top performing Schools
Performance of Schools
Out of 60,895 takers, 27,823 passed in the June-July 2012 Nursing board examination. The board examination was given by the Professional Regulation Commission and Board of Nursing at different testing centers in the Philippines. The July 2012 NLE was spearheaded by the Board of Nursing headed by its chairman, Carmencita M. Abaquin.
Successful examinees should be aware of the following important reminders:
REGISTRATION for the issuance of Professional ID Card and and Certificate of Registration will be announced.
REQUIREMENTSMeanwhile, you may also like our Facebook fan page for June-July 2012 NLE results updates.
- Cedula (Community Tax Certificate)
- Passport size ID picture (colored with white background and complete name tag) - 2 pieces
- 1 x 1 ID picture (colored with white background and complete name tag) - 1 piece
- Short brown envelope (with name and profession) - 1 piece
- 600 Pesos - Initial Registration Fee
- 450 Pesos - Annual Registration Fee (2012-2015)